Beginnings of life. Pregnancy in progress [electronic resource] / directed by Kevin Clark McCarthy ; produced by Kari Dean McCarthy, in Beginnings of Life
- Education in video, volume 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Early signs of pregnancy -- Experience of pregnancy -- Onset of labor -- Prenatal care -- Birth choices.
- For parents-to-be, the road from conception to birth is one filled with endless questions, changes, and decisions. In this program, viewers learn the early signs of pregnancy and the host of changes women will experience during their 9 month adventure. We explain common prenatal tests and what they can reveal about a baby�s development. Students discover possible causes of infertility in both women and men, a well as common treatment options. We also offer guidelines for healthy prenatal care and making important birth choices.
- Audience Notes:
- For Middle School; Secondary School audiences.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13210738