Bringing reading to life. Program 3, Instruction and conversation, grades 3-6 [electronic resource] : taking the conversation deeper : read-alouds / directed by Karen Szymusiak and Franki Sibberson, in Bringing Reading to Life
- Additional Titles:
- Bringing reading to life : instruction and conversation, grades 3-6 : taking the conversation deeper : read-alouds
- Portland, ME : Stenhouse Publishers, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (32 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Szymusiak, Karen and Sibberson, Franki
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Read-aloud is a time when students listen to new books, hear old favorites, explore ideas from the reading in their notebooks, and chart themes as their teacher reads and they reflect on the reading together as a class. Program 3 shows read-aloud sessions on two books over two days.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13210808