Resource review. 14, Primary Maths 2 [electronic resource] / produced by Brook Lapping Productions, in Resource Review
- Additional Titles:
- Resource review : primary Maths 2
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (14 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Cockburn, Hermione and Brook Lapping Productions
- Education in video, volume 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Resource Review is the place to see three teaching resources given a rigorous road test. Whether you're looking for the latest on the market or for a classic that has passed you by, we can help. Each week teachers trial the resources in their classrooms and our studio panel debates which get top marks, and which get sent to the bottom of the class. In this programme, Judy Sayers, senior lecturer in Mathematics Education at The University of Northhampton, has recommended: - 'Nrich' website from Nrich - Mathematical Activities Handbook and MATS Small Pack from The Association of Teachers of Mathematics - 'Maths Trails: Generalising', a problem solving book and CD Rom from The Cambridge University Press. Judy joins presenter Hermione Cockburn in the studio, along with panellists Isaac Anoom, a Primary Maths Adviser, known to many as Mr Numbervator, and Fran Bradshaw, a Primary Advisor for Mathematics at the Hertfordshire Development Centre.
- Audience Notes:
- For Primary School audiences.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13210839