Essential science for teachers. Session 4, Earth and space science [electronic resource] : the engine that drives the Earth / produced by Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, in Essential Science for Teachers: Earth and Space Science
- Additional Titles:
- Essential science for teachers : Earth and space science : the engine that drives the Earth
- Burlington, VT : Annenberg Learner, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (58 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- 1. What are volcanoes and what causes them to erupt? -- 2. What are earthquakes and what triggers them? -- 3. And how can volcanoes and earthquakes help us understand what is driving plate tectonics?
- Explains how plates interact at plate margins and how volcanoes work. Tells the story of Hawaii's formation.
- Audience Notes:
- For Elementary School; Middle School audiences.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13210849