The Term catalogues, 1668-1709, (A.D.; with a number for Easter term, 1711 A.D.) : A contemporary bibliography of English literature in the reigns of Charles II, James II, William and Mary, and Anne / Edited from the very rare quarterly lists of new books and reprints of divinity, history, science, law, medicine, music, trade, finance, poetry, plays, etc.; with maps, engravins, playing cards, etc.; issued by the booksellers, etc. of London, by Professor Edward Arber ... In three volumes ... Privately printed
- London : [publisher not identified], 1903-1906.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Arber, Edward, 1836-1912
Full Text available online
- v.1. 1668-1682.--v.2. 1683-1696.--v.3. 1697-1709; and Easter term 1711. Text and index.
- Related Titles:
- Catalogue of books, etc.,1668-1709 and Mercurius librarius
- "Of this volume two thousand one hundred copies have been printed ... Large paper edition ... one hundred copies, numbered A.1 to A.100 ... Small paper edition ... two thousand copies, numbered B.1 to B200.", A reprint of the Term catalogues which include: 1st series, 1668-1670, with title: Mercurius librarius, or, A catalogue of books printed and published ... 2d-6th series, 1670-1711, with title: A catalogue of books continued, printed and published at London ..., and No.B.60.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1976. 3 microfiches ; 8 x 13 cm. (The Microbook library of English literature) Reduction ratio varies.
View MARC record | catkey: 1321134