The Edward Snowden effect [electronic resource] / produced by Bloomberg
- New York : Bloomberg, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (6 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Bloomberg News (Firm)
- Business education in video
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Sunday's program also explores the fallout from Edward Snowden and the impact it could have on federal intelligence contractors. As lawmakers call for scaling back the use of private contractors, the industry's top lobbyist in Washington defends the companies. Professional Services Council President & CEO Stan Soloway tells Peter that the evidence shows 'whether you're a contractor or a federal employee has absolutely nothing to do with the propensity to leak.' Soloway predicts Congress will reach a 'smart conclusion' about federal contractors after examining the facts.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 28, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Business education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13211894