Duty of care series. Episode 3, Introduction to sexual harassment for supervisors and managers [electronic resource] : office version / produced by Duty of Care Pty Ltd
- Melbourne, Victoria : Seven Dimensions, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (10 min.).
- Business education in video
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Essential information and guidelines for all Supervisors and Managers. Individuals and supervisors can be held personally liable for damages and legal costs arising from sexual harassment. Make sure everyone understands their rights and responsibilities. In this program Supervisors and managers will learn: What is Sexual Harassment? Duties & responsibilities. Managing sexual harassment issues. What do you do when someone comes to you with a sexual harassment complaint?
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 28, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Business education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13212608