Communication in the workplace. Episode 4, Negotiation in the workplace [electronic resource] / produced by Video Education Australasia
- Bendigo, Victoria : Video Education Australasia, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (25 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Video Education Australasia
- Language Note:
- In English.
- In everyday life, negotiation is an important communication skill. This program explores the fundamentals and intricacies of the negotiation process through a fictional scenario of a high school teacher attempting to organise a training camp for her basketball team with her travel agent. The program explores the five stages of the negotiation process, including preparation for negotiation, negotiating, bargaining and confirmation. This program presents a clear and useful lesson on negotiating whilst highlighting that good communication skills are essential to the negotiation process.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 28, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Business education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13213174