Duty of care series. Episode 9, Workplace liability.com [electronic resource] / produced by Duty of Care Pty Ltd
- Melbourne, Victoria : Seven Dimensions, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (20 min.).
- Business education in video
- Language Note:
- In English.
- A must for any business using email and the internet. In this program employees will learn about the potential risk and liability associated with electronic communications in the workplace and how these risks can seriously effect them and their organisation. Avoid liability, loss and damage. Topics include: Email risks and misconceptions, scams and fraud, and vicarious liability and the legal system. Email and internet liability topics include: Copyright Infringement, sexual harassment, discrimination, bullying, confidentiality breach, privacy, product and professional liability, defamation, computer viruses, and contractual liability and illegal activity.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 28, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Business education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13214406