Studying Second Language Acquisition from a Qualitative Perspective [electronic resource] / edited by Danuta Gabryś-Barker, Adam Wojtaszek
- Gabryś-Barker, Danuta
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 218 pages 15 illustrations, 1 illustration in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Wojtaszek, Adam and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Second Language Learning and Teaching, 2193-7648 ; 27
- Introducing qualitative research -- Qualitative methods in studying second language acquisition -- Complementary quantitative and qualitative methods in studying second language acquisition.
- This book presents a selection of empirical papers dealing with second and multiple language acquisition, in which qualitative research methodology is employed. Each of the studies reported in individual chapters is based on a solid theoretical background and an overview of studies in a given area. Although the main focus is on qualitative methods, some of the papers demonstrate the complementarity of quantitative and qualitative approaches in studying language acquisition.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13219656