Text, Speech and Dialogue [electronic resource] : 17th International Conference, TSD 2014, Brno, Czech Republic, September 8-12, 2014. Proceedings / edited by Petr Sojka, Aleš Horák, Ivan Kopeček, Karel Pala
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8655
- Empiric Introduction to Light Stochastic Binarization -- Comparative Study Concerning the Role of Surface Morphological Features in the Induction of Part-of-Speech Categories -- Automatic Adaptation of Author’s Stylometric Features to Document Types -- Detecting Commas in Slovak Legal Texts -- Detection and Classification of events in Hungarian natural language texts -- Generating Underspecified Descriptions of Landmark Objects -- A Topic Model Scoring Approach for Personalized QA Systems -- Feature Exploration for Authorship Attribution of Lithuanian Parliamentary Speeches -- Processing of Quantitative Expressions with Measurement Units in the Nominative, Genitive, and Accusative Cases for Belarusian and Russian -- Document Classification with Deep Rectifier Neural Networks and Probabilistic Sampling -- Sentence Similarity by Combining Explicit Semantic Analysis and Overlapping N-grams.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Text, Speech and Dialogue, TSD 2013, held in Brno, Czech Republic, in September 2014. The 70 papers presented together with 3 invited papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 143 submissions. They focus on topics such as corpora and language resources; speech recognition; tagging, classification and parsing of text and speech; speech and spoken language generation; semantic processing of text and speech; integrating applications of text and speech processing; automatic dialogue systems; as well as multimodal techniques and modelling.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13219717