Computational Logistics [electronic resource] : 5th International Conference, ICCL 2014, Valparaiso, Chile, September 24-26, 2014. Proceedings / edited by Rosa G. González-Ramírez, Frederik Schulte, Stefan Voß, Jose A. Ceroni Díaz
- González-Ramírez, Rosa G.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 179 pages 38 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Schulte, Frederik, Voss, Stefan, Ceroni Díaz, Jose A., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Optimization of transport problems -- Container terminal applications -- Simulation and environmental sustainability applications.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Computational Logistics, ICCL 2014, held in Valparaiso, Chile, in September 2014. The 11 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected for inclusion in the book. They are organized in topical sections entitled: optimization of transport problems; container terminal applications; simulation and environmental sustainability applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 13219745