Business Information Systems Workshops [electronic resource] : BIS 2014 International Workshops, Larnaca, Cyprus, May 22-23, 2014, Revised Papers / edited by Witold Abramowicz, Angelika Kokkinaki
- Abramowicz, Witold
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 331 pages 100 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Kokkinaki, Angelika and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, 1865-1348 ; 183
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the five workshops that were organized in conjunction with the International Conference on Business Information Systems, BIS 2014, which took place in Larnaca, Cyprus, in May 2014. The 27 papers in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 53 submissions and were revised and extended after the event. The workshop topics covered applications of knowledge-based technologies in business (AKTB), business and IT alignment (BITA), digital currencies (DC), modern applications of business information systems (MODAPP), and tools for setting up and running a business in cloud computing (TSRB). In addition a keynote paper is included in this book.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13219749