Leveraging Flexibility [electronic resource] : Win the Race with Dynamic Decision Management / by Jochen Gerber, Hanjo Arms, Mathias Wiecher, Christian Danner
- Gerber, Jochen
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 159 pages 40 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Arms, Hanjo, Wiecher, Mathias, Danner, Christian, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Value Flexibility - It Propels Sustainable Decisions -- Evolution of the New Approach -- Solving the Mystery of Uncertainty -- Making Bull's-eye Decisions in Volatile Settings -- Flexibility Surprises - Its Significance and Its Value -- The Total Value of Today's Decisions and Tomorrow's -- Taking Action - Applying DDM -- Applying Dynamic Decision Management - Four Case Studies -- Appendix: Behind the Scenes.
- What is the probability of your operations achieving the desired profitability? What role does flexibility play in your business plans? Have you ever considered its value in concrete terms? Being able to react to the unexpected by taking a strategic change of course can prove to be the salvation of a company and its leaders. Flexibility, risk, probability and their interrelated value are the key components of Dynamic Decision Management (DDM), a breakthrough approach to validating your decision making process and ensuring the desired results. Using the DDM approach, the well-known and widely accepted complex methods involving scenario building become obsolete. Why? Because DDM does the unthinkable: It integrates the influence of uncertainty and entrepreneurial flexibility in the strategic decision making process – and does so with precision.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 13219786