Theology and religious studies in higher education [electronic resource] : global perspectives / edited by Darlene L. Bird, Simon G. Smith
- Continuum advances in religious studies
- Religious studies versus theology : why I'm still glad that I converted from theology to religious studies / Denise Cush -- Theology and religious studies for a multifaith and secular society / David F. Ford -- Theology and religious studies, or theology versus religious studies? / Gavin D'Costa -- Theology as the past and future of religious studies : an incarnational approach / Erik Borgman and Stephan van Erp -- The irony of religious studies : a pro-theological argument from the Swedish experience / Mattias Martinson -- The inevitability of normativity in the study of religion : theology in religious studies / Thomas A. Lewis -- Towards a socio-cultural, non-theological definition of religion / James L. Cox -- A spatial analysis of the relationship between theology and religious studies : knowledge-power strategies and metaphors of containment and separation / Kim Knott -- "A coat of many colours" : interweaving strands in theology and religious studies / Ursula King -- Interdisciplinary theology : bridging the theology/religious studies divide / Shannon Craigo-Snell -- Recent developments in theology and religious studies : the South African experience / J. Jarvis and C.A.E. Moodie -- The place of theology in Iranian universities : the challenges of teaching theology in modern Iran / Mohammad Sadegh Zahedi -- The Bible : fringe or hinge? / Hugh Pyper.
- 9781472549518 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in print.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. London : Bloomsbury Publishing, 2014. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement.
View MARC record | catkey: 13220537