FIRM, flood insurance rate map, Borough of Speers, Pennsylvania, Washington County
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Borough of Speers, Pennsylvania, Washington County and Flood insurance rate map, Borough of Speers, Pennsylvania, Washington County
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, 
- Map revised: December 19, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 63 x 55 cm, on sheet 66 x 67 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:6,000 (W 79°53ʹ50ʺ--W 79°51ʹ56ʺ/N 40°07ʹ56ʺ--N 40°06ʹ39ʺ).
- Shows 100 and 500-year flood boundaries.
Relief shown by spot heights.
At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program.
"Community-panel number 422138 0001 B."
"Initial identification: November 1, 1974."
"Flood insurance rate map effective: July 16, 1981."
"Only panel printed."
Includes "elevation reference marks" table.
View MARC record | catkey: 13220616