Floodway, flood boundary and floodway map, Borough of Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, York County
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Borough of Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, York County
Flood boundary and floodway map, Borough of Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, York County
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 63 x 36 cm, on sheet 66 x 48 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:4,800 (W 76°52ʹ15ʺ--W 76°51ʹ23ʺ/N 39°53ʹ44ʺ--N 39°52ʹ08ʺ).
- Shows 100 and 500-year flood boundaries.
Relief shown by spot heights.
At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program.
"Community-panel number 420938 0001 B."
"Effective date: August 15, 1983."
"Only panel printed."
Includes "elevation reference marks" table.
View MARC record | catkey: 13220705