The history and antiquities of North Durham [electronic resource] : as subdivided into the shires of Norham, Island, and Bedlington, which from the Saxon period until the year 1844, constituted parcels of the County Palatine of Durham, but are now united to the County of Northumberland / edited by James Raine
- Raine, James, 1791-1858
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 2014.
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii pages, 1 leaf, 388, 164 pages : frontispiece (portrait) illustrations, 9 (i.e. 8) plate, map, facsimiles, tables (part folded)
- Medieval and early modern sources online
- Restrictions on Access:
- University staff and students only.
- Electronic version in PHP and PDF format of the work published: London : Published by John Bowyer Nichols and Son, and George Andrews, Durham, 1852.
Contains numerous pedigrees.
Published as a companion volume to: The history and antiquities of the County Palatine of Durham : compiled from original records, preserved in public repositories and private collections: and illustrated by engravings of architectural and monumental antiquities, portraits of eminent persons, &c.&c. / by Robert Surtees. London : Published by John Bowyer Nichols and Son, and George Andrews, Durham, 1816-1840.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical footnotes and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13221220