The Maryland code : public general laws : adopted by the General Assembly of Maryland, March 14, 1888 : including also the acts of the session of 1888 incorporated therein, and prefaced with the Constitution of the State : by authority of the State of Maryland / codified by John Prentiss Poe
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1888)
- Additional Titles:
- Public general laws and Title on microfiche header: Maryland code 1888
- Baltimore : King Bros., 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes (c, 877 pages))
- Additional Creators:
- Poe, John Prentiss, 1836-1909
- v. I. Article 1, Rules of interpretation, to article 45, Husband and wife -- v. II. Article 46, Inheritance, to article 100, Work, Hours of, in factories.
- Includes index.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
- Supplement Note:
- "Supplement to the Code of public general laws of Maryland, containing the public general laws passed at the sessions of the General Assembly of 1890, 1892, 1894, 1896, 1898" (679 p.) published in 1898. Legalized and re-issued in 1900 with "Supplement to the Code of public general laws of Maryland, containing the public general laws passed at the session of the General Assembly of 1900" (175 p.).
- Complexity Note:
- Also available on microfiche (See Microfiche 3093).
View MARC record | catkey: 13221354