Nanomedicine : a soft matter perspective / edited by Dipanjan Pan
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press/Taylor and Francis Group, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 198 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Pan, Dipanjan
- Chapter 1. Introduction -- chapter 2. Nuclear imaging with nanoparticles / Ali Azhdarinia and Sukhen C. Ghosh -- chapter 3. Molecular imaging at nanoscale with magnetic resonance imaging / Patrick M. Winter -- chapter 4. Optical imaging with nanoparticles / Walter J. Akers -- chapter 5. Contrast agents for computed tomographic imaging / Dipanjan Pan, Santosh K. Misra, and Sumin Kim -- chapter 6. Nanomedicine : perspective and promises / Dipanjan Pan.
- This book provides a broad introduction to soft matters for nanomedicinal applications, with a deeper discussion of the individual modalities for molecular imaging. It includes a general introduction to the opportunities provided by this technology in chemistry, materials, biology and nanomedicine. It is designed and written with the perspective that anyone, with or without previous knowledge of nanotechnology, would benefit.
- 9781466572836 (electronic bk.)
1466572833 (electronic bk.)
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2014
View MARC record | catkey: 13221816