Clinical radiology : the essentials / Richard H. Daffner, Matthew S. Hartman
- Overview and principles of diagnostic imaging -- Radiographic contrast agents -- Interventional and invasive radiology -- Pulmonary imaging -- Cardiac imaging -- Breast imaging -- Abdominal radiographs -- Gastrointestinal imaging -- Urinary tract imaging -- Obstetric and gynecologic imaging -- Musculoskeletal imaging -- Cranial imaging -- Vertebral imaging.
- Written in an engaging, easy-to-read style, this book covers the topics most often included in introductory radiology courses and emphasizes clinical problem solving. The text offers guidelines for selecting imaging studies in specific clinical situations and takes a systematic approach to imaging interpretation, presenting a review of normal anatomy, technical and pathologic considerations, and diagnostic advice. The Fourth Edition includes: NEW! Full-color design and illustrations. 50 new images, updated to reflect the latest technology. Expanded coverage of neurotoxicity and radiation exposure. Additional "Diagnostic Pearls" included in each chapter.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2014
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 13225622