Augustan art : an exhibition commemorating the bimillennium of the birth of Augustus, New York, January 4, 1939, through February 19.
- Corporate Author:
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
- New York : The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 
- Physical Description:
- xv pages, 1 leaf., 26 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 2 leaves : plates. ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Richter, Gisela Marie Augusta, 1882-1972
Alexander, Christine, 1893-1975
Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
- At head of title: The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
"1,000 copies were printed December, 1938."
"This handbook of the exhibition has been written by Gisela M. A. Richter ... except the chapter on Minor arts and painting, of which Christine Alexander ... is the writer."--Pref.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages xv)
- Reproduction Note:
- Also available as electronic reproduction. New York, N.Y. : Thomas J. Watson Library, 2013.
View MARC record | catkey: 13226723