Straddling East and West : Lin Yutang, a modern literatus : the Lin Yutang family collection of Chinese painting and calligraphy / Shi-yee Liu ; edited by Maxwell K. Hearn
- Corporate Author:
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 127 pages : illustrations ; 32 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Liu, Shi-yee, Hearn, Maxwell K., and Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
- Lin, Yutang, 1895-1976—Art collections—Exhibitions
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)—Exhibitions
- Painting, Chinese—20th century—Exhibitions
- Calligraphy, Chinese—History—20th century—Exhibitions
- Painting—Private collections—New York (State)—New York—Exhibitions
- Calligraphy—Private collections—New York (State)—New York—Exhibitions
- 9781588392701 (Metropolitan Museum of Art (pb))
- Published in conjunction with the exhibition Bridging East and West: the Chinese diaspora and Lin Yutang, held at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Sept. 15, 2007-Feb. 10, 2008.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Also available as electronic reproduction. New York, N.Y. : Thomas J. Watson Library, 2014.
View MARC record | catkey: 13227821