Eastern section, Jones Township : [Elk County, Pa.] / John H. Campbell, Chief Draftsman
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Jones Township, eastern section and Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 84 x 105 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, John H.
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Jones (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Jones (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Jones (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Elk County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Elk County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Elk County—Maps
- Jones (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Elk County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 78°37ʹ01ʺ--W 78°25ʹ05ʺ/N 41°37ʹ47ʺ--N 41°30ʹ55ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given., "In testimony ... I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the said Department to be affixed, at Harrisburg, the twentyfirst day of April, Anno Domini 1926.", Other title information supplied by cataloger., and "7-2-2"--Lower right margin.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1324561