California journal of mines and geology
- Additional Titles:
- Mining in California, 1880-1894/96, Report of the State Mineralogist, 1896/1900-1908/10, Chapter of report [-28] of the Board of Trustees and State Mineralogist, 1913/14-19__, Report of the State Mineralogist. Mines and mineral resources of California, chapters of ... report, and 19__-1932, Chapter of report of the State Mineralogist covering mining in California and the activities of the State Mining Bureau. (varies slightly).
- San Francisco [etc.] : [publisher not identified]
- Physical Description:
- 54 volumes : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- California State Mining Bureau and California. Division of Mines and Geology
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- v. -54; 1880-Oct. 1958.
- Publication Frequency:
- Frequency varies.
- Special Numbering:
- Report year irregular. and The 11th report, 1890/92, in 2 editions, one of 28 p., the other of 612 p.
- Issuing Body:
- Issued 1880-July 1927 by the California State Mining Bureau; Oct. 1927- by the Division of Mines (Oct. 1927-July 1929 under its earlier name: Division of Mines and Mining).
View MARC record | catkey: 1329276