A study of probation and parole worker safety in the Middle Atlantic region / William H. Parsonage, Joe A. Miller
- Parsonage, William H.
- [Pa.?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Miller, Joe A., Middle Atlantic States Correctional Association, and National Institute of Corrections (U.S.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Pt. I. The Middle Atlantic Region. Preface. Introduction. Methodology. The MASCA region. Sample survey instrument -- Pt. II. State reports. Connecticut -- Delaware -- Maryland -- New Jersey -- New York -- Pennsylvania -- Vermont.
- "Sponsored by MASCA, the Middle Atlantic States Correctional Association, with a technical assistance grant from the National Institute of Corrections." and "August 1990."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Action Note:
- Rebound. 20100122. Grantville, PA 17028. Wert Bookbinding, Inc., Deacidified. 20100128. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc., and committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1335339