Numerous cases of surgical operations without pain in the mesmeric state / John Elliotson. Mesmerism in India / James Esdaile. The philosophy of sleep / Robert Macnish ; edited and with prefaces by Daniel N. Robinson
- Elliotson, John, 1791-1868
- Washington, D.C. : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 706 pages in various pagings ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Esdaile, James, 1808-1859
Macnish, Robert, 1802-1837
Robinson, Daniel N., 1937-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Significant contributions to the history of psychology, 1750-1920. Series A, Orientations ; v. 10
- Related Titles:
- Mesmerism in India
Philosophy of sleep
- Numerous cases of surgical operations without pain in the mesmeric state is reprint of 1843 ed. published by Lea and Blanchard, Philadelphia.
Mesmerism in India is reprint of 1846 ed. published by Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, London.
The philosophy of sleep is reprint of 1834 ed. published by D. Appleton, New York.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1338288