Map of Delaware County, Pennsylvania [cartographic material] : "where progress is a tradition" : housing, transportation, recreation, industry / mapped, edited, and published by the Mapping Unit of the Delaware County Board of Assessment for the County Council
- Corporate Author:
- Delaware County Board of Assessment (Pa.). Mapping Unit
- [Media, Pa.] : The Unit, 
- Rev. and verified 1980 from county plat maps and aerial photography / by William S. Moon.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color ; 121 x 142 cm, on sheet 96 x 117 cm, folded to 24 x 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Moon, William S.
Delaware County (Pa.). County Council
Allied Map Company
- Western Delaware County -- Eastern Delaware County.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Transverse Mercator projection (W 75°36ʹ05ʺ--W 75°12ʹ41ʺ/N 40°03ʹ58ʺ--N 39°48ʹ21ʺ).
- Panel title.
"Compiled in 1971 from USGS ... quadrangles ... revised ... 1975 ... by Allied Map Company, Inc."
UTM and 10,000-foot Pa. grids.
Includes notes, indexes, ancillary map of "Delaware County Court House complex, Media, Pennsylvania," directory of county councillors' names, and col. ill.
View MARC record | catkey: 1339240