Law for the protection of German blood and German honour : Nuremberg, September 15, 1935
- Corporate Author:
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Laws of the German Reich under National Socialism, 1933-1945, Law for the protection of German blood and German honour, 15 September 1935, original text
- [London] : [H.M.S.O.],  and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2010 and 2014]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (pages 482-483).
- Additional Creators:
- Hitler, Adolf, 1889-1945, Frick, Wilhelm, 1877-1946, Gürtner, Franz, 1881-1941, and Hess, Rudolf, 1894-1987
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Extracted from: British and foreign state papers, volume 139., Signed by Adolf Hitler, Frick, Dr. Gürtner, R. Hess on page 483., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Text also available in English from 1 other source: W.E. Rappard. Sourcebook on European governments. New York: D. Van Nostrand Company, Inc., 1937.
View MARC record | catkey: 13408202