How effectively is the federal government assisting state and local governments in preparing for a biological, chemical, or nuclear attack? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Efficiency, Financial Management and Intergovernmental Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, August 23, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Efficiency, Financial Management, and Intergovernmental Relations
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2003.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 115 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- 0160705177 (print)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0259-P.
"Serial no. 107-226."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13408661