Intellectual property and government R&D for homeland security : hearing before the Subcommittee on Technology and Procurement Policy of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, May 10, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Technology and Procurement Policy
- Additional Titles:
- Intellectual property and government R & D for homeland security, Intellectual property and government R and D for homeland security, and Intellectual property and government research and development for homeland security
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2003.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 114 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:H 75/18
107-181 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- 0160705045 (print)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0250-P.
"Serial no. 107-181."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13408788