Interstate alcohol sales and the 21st amendment : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session on examining issues relating to interstate alcohol sales, including labeling, quality control standards, consumer fraud, and access of alcohol by minors as well as proposed legislation that will permit the attorney general of a state to file an action in federal court for an injunction to stop illegal shipment of alcohol, March 9, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 85 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 106-141
- 0160594596 (print)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0011-P.
"Serial no. J-106-6."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13408811