The Know Your Caller Act of 1999 and the Telemarketing Victim Protection Act of 1999 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Trade, and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session on H.R. 3100 and H.R. 3180, June 13, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Trade, and Consumer Protection
- Additional Titles:
- Telemarketing Victim Protection Act of 1999, H.R. 3100, and H.R. 3180
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2000. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 94 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- 0160610443 (print)
- Shipping list no.: 2001-0009-P., "Serial no. 106-117.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13408856