Local economy, environment, and intergovernmental cooperation : what can be learned from Fort Ord? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Efficiency, Financial Management and Intergovernmental Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, August 28, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Efficiency, Financial Management, and Intergovernmental Relations
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2002.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 171 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- 0160687799 (print)
- "Serial no. 107-76."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13408889