OxyContin, balancing risks and benefits : hearing before the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session on examining the effects of the painkiller OxyContin, focusing on federal, state and local efforts to decrease abuse and misuse of this product while assuring availability for patients who suffer daily from chronic moderate to severe pain, February 12, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Additional Titles:
- Balancing risks and benefits
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2002.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 108 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.107-287
- 0160687667 (print)
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0266-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13409258