Prisoner release in the District of Columbia : the role of halfway houses and community supervision in prisoner rehabilitation : hearing before the Subcommittee on the District of Columbia of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, July 20, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Role of halfway houses and community supervision in prisoner rehabilitation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2001.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 160 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- 016066733X (print)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0099-P.
"Serial no. 107-23."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13409354