Role of U.S. correspondent banking in international money laundering. Volume 4 : hearings before the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, March 1, 2, and 6, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Additional Titles:
- Role of US correspondent banking in international money laundering and Role of United States correspondent banking in international money laundering
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2001. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, pages 2,789-3,702) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 107-84
- 0160661218 (print)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2002-0006-P., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13409586