Rulings of the U.S. Supreme Court as they affect the powers and authorities of the Indian tribal governments : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session on concerns of recent decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court and the future of Indian tribal governments in America, February 27, 2002, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Additional Titles:
- Rulings of the US Supreme Court as they affect the powers and authorities of the Indian tribal governments and Rulings of the United States Supreme Court as they affect the powers and authorities of the Indian tribal governments
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2002. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 103 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings, HeinOnline Indigenous peoples of the Americas: history, culture & law, S. hrg. ; 107-338, and HeinOnline U.S. Supreme Court library
- 0160685435 (print)
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Indian Affairs." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13409591