Seaport security, law enforcement coordination, and vessel piloting : field hearing before the Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, January 10, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 55 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 107-1044
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/7:S.HRG.107-1044
- 0160716888 (print)
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation."
Shipping list no.: 2004-0183-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13409645