Smart growth and economic development : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session on S. 995, a bill to improve environmental policy by providing assistance for state and tribal land use planning, to promote improved quality of life, regionalism, and sustainable economic development, and for other purposes : S. 1079, a bill to amend the Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965 to provide assistance to communities for the redevelopment of brownfield sites, March 6, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2003.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 250 pages) : map
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.HRG.107-955
- 016071110X (print)
- Related Titles:
- Planning for smart growth
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Environment and Public Works."
Includes text of American Planning Association publication entitled: "Planning for smart growth : 2002 state of the states" (p. 50-196).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13409687