To investigate the legislation that would increase the extent and scope of the services provided by Small Business Development Centers : hearing before the Subcommittee on Workforce, Empowerment, and Government Programs of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, Washington, DC, July 19, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Workforce, Empowerment, and Government Programs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2001.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 70 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SM 1:107-20
Serial no. 107-20 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business)
- 0160662141 (print)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0026-P.
"Serial no. 107-20."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13409836