Toward a telework-friendly government workplace : an update on public and private approaches to telecommuting : hearing before the Subcommittee on Technology and Procurement Policy of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, September 6, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Technology and Procurement Policy
- Additional Titles:
- Toward a telework friendly government workplace
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2002.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 89 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- 0160692377 (print)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0048-P.
"Serial no. 107-125."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13409842