Tribal recognition : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session on S. 1392, to establish procedures for the Bureau of Indian Affairs of the Department of the Interior with respect to tribal recognition and S. 1393, to provide grants to ensure full and fair participation in certain decisionmaking processes at the Bureau of Indian Affairs, September 17, 2002, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2003. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 216 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings, HeinOnline American Indian law collection, and S. hrg. ; 107-775
- 0160697425 (print)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13409871