Law miscellanies : containing an introduction to the study of the law; notes on Blackstone's commentaries, shewing the variations of the law of Pennsylvania from the law of England, and what acts of Assembly might require to be repealed or modified; observations on Smith's edition of the laws of Pennsylvania; strictures on decisions of the Supreme Court of the United States, and on certain acts of Congress, with some law cases, and a variety of other matters, chiefly original / by Hugh Henry Brackenridge
- Brackenridge, H. H. (Hugh Henry), 1748-1816
- New York : Arno Press, 1972.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Reprint edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (588 pages).
- American law: the formative years
HeinOnline legal classics library
- Originally published: Philadelphia : P. Byrne, 1814.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13410139