Studies in international law and relations / by A. Pearce Higgins
- Higgins, A. Pearce (Alexander Pearce), 1865-1935
- Additional Titles:
- International law and relations
- Cambridge : At the University Press, 1928.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 314 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline history of international law
HeinOnline religion and the law
- International relations and international law -- Some difficulties in international relations -- The duties of states -- The papacy and international law -- The Monroe Doctrine -- The work of Grotius and of the modern international lawyer -- The Locarno treaties -- The law of nations and the war of 1914 -- Enemy ships in port at the outbreak of war -- Submarine cables in time of war -- Ships of war as prize -- Retaliation in naval warfare -- Defensively armed merchant ships. I -- Defensively armed merchant ships. II -- Appendices to defensively armed merchant ships.
- Table of cases: page 305.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 13410670