The colonial laws of Massachusetts : reprinted from the edition of 1660, with the supplements to 1672 ; containing also, the Body of Liberties of 1641 / published by order of the City Council of Boston, under the supervision of William H. Whitmore, record commissioner, with a complete index
- Corporate Author:
- Boston : Rockwell and Churchill, City Printers, 1889. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 312 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Whitmore, William Henry, 1836-1900, Boston (Mass.). City Council, and Massachusetts
- HeinOnline legal classics library, HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive, and HeinOnline session laws library
- Includes indexes. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13410685