Human vision and electronic imaging : models, methods, and applications : 12-14 February 1990, Santa Clara, California / Bernice E. Rogowitz, Jan P. Allebach, chairs/editors ; sponsored by SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering, SPSE--the Society for Imaging Science and Technology ; cooperating organization: TAGA--Technical Association of the Graphic Arts
- Bellingham, Wash., USA : SPIE, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii, 405 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ragowitz, Bernice Ellen, 1951-, Allebach, Jan P., Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers, Society of Photographic Scientists and Engineers, Technical Association of the Graphic Arts, and SPIE/SPSE Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology (1990 : Santa Clara, Calif.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- SPIE proceedings series ; vol. 1249
- 0819402966 (pbk.)
- "Part of a three-conference program on human visual, visual processing and digital display held at the SPIE/SPSE Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology, 11-16 February 1990, in Santa Clara, California"--p. vi.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1343577