Law enforcement in colonial New York : a study in criminal procedure (1664-1776) / [by] Julius Goebel, Jr. [and] T. Raymond Naughton
- Goebel, Julius, Jr., 1892-1973
- Montclair, N.J. : Patterson Smith, 1970.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxxix, 867 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Naughton, T. Raymond (Thomas Raymond), 1908- and Commonwealth Fund. Legal Research Committee
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Patterson Smith reprint series in criminology, law enforcement, and social problems ; publication no. 122
- Conducted under the auspices of the Legal Research Committee of the Commonwealth Fund.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages -770.
View MARC record | catkey: 1345249