Mass in four parts (1651) ; Laudate pueri ; Ut queant laxis ; Mass in four parts (1640) [sound recording] / Claudio Monteverdi
- Monteverdi, Claudio, 1567-1643
- Uniform Title:
- Mass (1651)
- [Place of publication not identified] : Argo, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Monteverdi, Claudio, 1567-1643, Guest, George, 1924-2002, Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields, and St. John's College (University of Cambridge). Choir
- Program notes by J. Roche on slipcase ; Latin texts of the 2d and 3d works with English translations ( p.) inserted. and The 1st and 4th works are for chorus and organ ; the 2d for solo voices, chorus and string orchestra ; the 3d for 2 sopranos and string orchestra.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Soloists with the choir of St. John's College. Cambridge ; strings from the Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields ; George Guest, conductor.
View MARC record | catkey: 1357181