Textbook of Aramaic ostraca from Idumea / [compiled, edited, and translated into English by] Bezalel Porten and Ada Yardeni ; with the assistance of Matt Kletzing and Eugen Han
- vol. 1. Dossiers 1-10: 421 commodity chits -- vol. 2. Dossiers 11-50: 263 commodity chits -- vol. 3. Dossiers 51-300.6: 488 commodity chits -- vol. 4. Dossiers B-G: 375 Ostraca
- Since the early 1990s, about two thousand Idumean Aramaic ostraca have found their way into museums, libraries, and private collections. Four major publications covering some of these texts have appeared, there of which encompass the ostraca held by individual collectors only. This multivolume work classifies the ostraca acording to subject matter and brings them together in a single publication --
- 9781575062778 (volume 1 ; hardback ; acid-free paper)
1575062771 (volume 1 ; hardback ; acid-free paper)
9781575069845 (volume 3 ; hardback ; acid-free paper)
1575069849 (volume 3 ; hardback ; acid-free paper)
9781575067346 (volume 4 ; hardback ; acid-free paper)
157506734X (volume 4 ; hardback ; acid-free paper)
- Volume 1 accompanied by a CD-ROM.
Volumes 3-4 place of publication: University Park, Pennsylvania.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13591278